May was Mental Health Awareness Month and earlier in the month I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Women's Leadership Today about simple habits you can implement to support your mental health as a busy working professional. Just because it's June doesn't mean we need to stop thinking about mental health until next May!
Click here to listen to the podcast now.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How stress shows up in the corporate setting, and how it affects job performance
- How physical health and nutrition play a role in preventing and recovering from burnout
- Specific aspects of our diets we can focus on to start improving our mental health today
- How exercise helps maintain mental health
- Rest and how to prioritize it when you are a busy working professional
- How does blood sugar affect stress
- How can our eating habits boost our resilience
- How do we get better sleep
- And most importantly, how do we find the time in the day to make these impactful changes in our daily lives
Listen on Spotify