I love sending out surveys to you, because it’s always interesting to hear what you’re struggling with. Thank you to all those who completed it!
Here were your #1 complaints:
- Lack of energy
- Not enough sleep
- Lack of sleep & poor energy
- I’m tired
- I just want to get into the habit of eating better
We just experienced what felt like a decade of rain here in Vancouver – I think it was only a week – and I know that it took a hit on my energy, but not the same way that it would have if I didn’t have a number of other ‘energy boosting’ techniques in my daily routine.
Given your feedback on wanting help with your energy, I want to tell you about one of my absolute fave products for energy: Greens+ Extra Energy! This is the original Greens+ with added ingredients for a natural energy boost.
Greens + Extra Energy Cappucino
The original greens+ formula includes:
- Milk thistle which contains bioflavonoids that encourage liver cells to increase their rate of regeneration, or self repair. (Good for energy + weight-loss!)
- Whole red beet powder which has been used to facilitate digestion as well as stimulate the kidneys and lymphatic system. (Good for detox!)
- Ginseng, which has been used for centuries as an anti-fatigue, anti-stress herb. It is a powerful adaptogens that helps your body cope with stress.
When you add the extra energy formula, here’s what happens:
- Immediate, long-lasting source of all-natural energy
- Increased vitality and mental clarity
- No over-stimulation or energy “crash” side-effects
- Provides a healthy and sugar-free alternative to “energy drinks” and coffee which tax the central nervous system with unwanted additives and calories.
How To Have It:
Because this contains kola nut, which naturally contains caffeine, I don’t recommend having it past 11am. So, have this as your morning snack!
Nutty Mocha Energy Bites (The colour might be odd, but it will taste amaaazing).