Job Posting: Operations & Client Management
Start Date: April 2023
1. Please submit your resume and a short cover letter by March 10th to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Use subject line: Operations & Client Management Application
HEAL Wellness is a Canadian-based small business whose mission is to help educate and empower people to feel healthier and happier. We’re looking for a bright, motivated person to help us do so!
The majority of HEAL’s work is corporate wellness and we run wellness programs for major organizations including, Google, Unilever, EA Sports, Seaspan (and more) across Canada. We provide impactful, simple, nutrition, movement and mindfulness guidance so that our clients feel more energetic, better able to manage stress, and feel happier and healthier.
We also provide 1:1 and group coaching, blog content and meal plans.
This role is a part-time 12-18 month contract position starting April 2023 to cover a maternity leave, with the opportunity to extend and/or become full time, depending on circumstances. The hours will start at 20 hours per week, with the opportunity to increase to 40.
We are looking for someone who is incredibly organized and has health and wellness training, whether that’s as a nutritionist, naturopath, or health coach, etc. You don’t need to be practicing, but your knowledge will be helpful for the role.
Your role will cover corporate wellness program planning and execution for our clients and management of our wellness platform (mobile & web app) with our developer.
This is an entrepreneurial position so we want you to bring your ideas to the table. Your opinion matters and we want you to be excited about growing HEAL and making more people healthier and happier!
As we are a small team, you will be juggling lots of different tasks and no two days will look the same. Here are some of the primary tasks:
1. Managing the corporate Wellness Challenge program from start to finish, including:
2. Being a point of contact for our corporate clients, via both phone and email.
3. Managing any app/system upgrade projects (with our developer).
4. Managing any projects related to website updates (with our developer).
5. Managing the content and scheduling for our newsletter and app content (you won’t need to write these unless that is of interest) using Active Campaign and Canva.
6. Occasionally creating meal plans (if this is of interest to you).
Thank you very much for applying! We will be contacting those who we’d like to set up an interview with in March.